• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool, desperate or stupid

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
£100 for the year!?! That would probably get you a good seat at a couple of Arsenal games.
League Cup maybe.

Poultice

1911 is the new figure, should be over 2000 after the week end, the £200 ST is in the bag.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
1911 is the new figure, should be over 2000 after the week end, the £200 ST is in the bag.
Are you buying up these ST's yourself, Poults?

Poultice

2021 in the bag, they have the Big Mo which can, imho, only grow from here. They are guaranteed a maximum of £200 for an ST with over 700 of last season's takers not yet having renewed, so that's over 2000 in four weeks when there was no guarantee of anything more than six games for their £100 non returnable deposit, methinks 4000 is in the bag.

I think it is a great innovation but will seriously screw their cash flow, hope the Board have got deep pockets.

LammieLammieLammie

Of course, the big issue is that you don't want "Hartlepool away" to be the first fixture.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Of course, the big issue is that you don't want "Hartlepool away" to be the first fixture.
TBH, you wouldn't really want it on the fixture list at all, if you could choose these things.

Grecian2K

So how many STs have the Daggers sold so far then, Poults?

(Or ECFC, for that matter? :S )

Poultice

I would take it, at least in August you would only need two jumpers and a coat.

I have no idea re the Dags G2K but I do believe we have sold a similar figure to the Pools.

Poultice

2299 and the take up seems to have slowed, not sure where the big Mo is gonna come from.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
** goes to get a 'Told You So' T shirt printed **