• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Home ticket news 2023/24

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Gives us a 4-0 win?
Only if we can sign him as a free agent 😀

tom_ecfc

Derby have sold the away end for this upcoming fixture.
A few Derby fans will be in the home end I guess. If they behave, I’m happy for them to give us more money if the tickets will go spare.

Oldsmobile-88

A few Derby fans will be in the home end I guess. If they behave, I’m happy for them to give us more money if the tickets will go spare.
I know of a couple of exiled Derby supporters who occasionally visit SJP that had no chance of getting into the away end, who have done just that.

Iirc, last season Derby sold out their allocation but on match day around 200 were no shows.

Oldsmobile-88

Derby have sold the away end for this upcoming fixture.
No Carlsburg sales in the away end then.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I couldn't think of anything worse than going in the home end at an away game. I couldn't be silent if we scored. I'd rather not go at all.

tom_ecfc

I couldn't think of anything worse than going in the home end at an away game. I couldn't be silent if we scored. I'd rather not go at all.
We don’t want another West Brom v Wolves on our hands! 😬

Oldsmobile-88

I couldn't think of anything worse than going in the home end at an away game. I couldn't be silent if we scored.
I remember doing that with a few others in the Lyndhurst Stand at Home Park in the late 1970s in the days before enforced segregation, not the wisest move I’ve done at a football ground, especially after Delvie scored. 😁..

Colesman Ballz

No Carlsburg sales in the away end then.
There was a silly decision taken with the away end redevelopment. If the fencing to the street had been installed above the wall at the back of pavement line, then decking could be installed above the sloping bank that was created, thereby increasing the size of the concourse area and avoiding the restrictions currently in place. It wouldn't be a major job to rectify that now !

iscalad

I remember doing that with a few others in the Lyndhurst Stand at Home Park in the late 1970s in the days before enforced segregation, not the wisest move I’ve done at a football ground, especially after Delvie scored. 😁..
Me too....

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's bad enough going to Plymouth, let alone sitting in the home end.