• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I hear Pasoti

graiser

Re: I here Pasoti

Oi Oi. Wuss up you tin throwing East d'bn ****tards? :D
Could you translate to english !

Don't throw insults, throw tins of sweetcorn. Have you got fleas? I have!

graiser

Don't throw insults, throw tins of sweetcorn. Have you got fleas? I have!
Peace and love man, right on baby (beer)

general zod

"Now this Facebook page has 'arrived', run by someone I used to look up to but now see as an odious, pompous and jealous character, who loads bullets for others to fire, or rather, provides the platform for that to be done. He allows it under the guise of free speech? Free speech my arse, it's a forum which allows defamation, personal attacks and the repeat of the vileness from that other site. Perhaps he's simply insecure, I'm not sure what it is, but it's so very sad to witness it. Creatures of the night seem to love the internet, and by God, there's some pond life around, without a doubt."

It just so happens that after my initial expulsion from Pasoti I bided my time and over the course of my adventures over the years exposing and embarrassing Pasoti and it's corrupt overlords on ATD, I secretly managed to create 3 different multi's on Pyongyang.
For those that show interest in the matter these 3 accounts have remained dormant over the years, lying in wait until the right moment. The last 48 hours I have posted once under each account !!
So to those whose name I shall not mention in fear of souring the food at my table:

Last edited:

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster

How's Webby doing Zod? I here he's not liked by most of the folk down there.

general zod

How's Webby doing Zod? I here he's not liked by most of the folk down there.
http://www.argyletd.com/t8896-do-you-want-chris-webb-to-remain-as-president-of-pafc

Silver fox

Nearly as popular as Nool then (rofl)

IJN

rp42

Thought you helped the needy?? If so why are you using a picture of Foxy?? We cannot afford any ransom demands from you.

Antony Moxey

Can a mod please correct the thread title - does my head in seeing 'here' instead of 'hear'.

Anyway, as you all were. Oh, sorry, this is banter base, Argyle are c***s. Right, as you were again. **skulks off pleased with his contribution**