• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I want a kitten....

Jean Jeannie

does anyone know of any that need a home?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Try The Cats Protection League or the RSPCA.

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
My mates girlfriend needs a home....

Jean Jeannie

Try The Cats Protection League or the RSPCA.
I heard with the Cats Protection League they assess you then come round your house. Once they have done that they give you a 'few to choose'. Many of their cats are adult cats (so I'm told) which wouldn't suit as I have one cat already. It doesn't appeal to be honest. As you say, I could ring the RSPCA. Thanks for the advice.

ecfcbongo

my daughter may still have one i am waiting for an answer back will pm you later.

Scooterboy 65

I heard with the Cats Protection League they assess you then come round your house. Once they have done that they give you a 'few to choose'. Many of their cats are adult cats (so I'm told) which wouldn't suit as I have one cat already. It doesn't appeal to be honest. As you say, I could ring the RSPCA. Thanks for the advice.
The Express & Echo have a pets for sale area.

mammooman

Have a look in the paper or at the vets for farm kittens. Often avaliable for free.

ecfc2000

Cattery homes and the RSPCA only allow kittens (uotp 10 months old) to go to homes where there is someone in all day to look after them.

Jean Jeannie

Good information here - much appreciated thanks. I'm keeping my eye in papers and on the internet. I look forward to your pm ECFCbongo. I realise I'm sound like Violet Beauregarde "I want one now!" but it would be an ideal time to have one atm as I have a couple weeks off work so will be ideal time for potty training. :)

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame, I just threw a bag of them into the river earlier.........;)