• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I want a kitten....

bflockha

Good information here - much appreciated thanks. I'm keeping my eye in papers and on the internet. I look forward to your pm ECFCbongo. I realise I'm sound like Violet Beauregarde "I want one now!" but it would be an ideal time to have one atm as I have a couple weeks off work so will be ideal time for potty training. :)
Your having two weeks off for potty training?
Went through that when I was younger!

Jean Jeannie

Shame, I just threw a bag of them into the river earlier.........;)

O Gail how could you say such a thing? You've put me right off my dog burger now! :D

Jean Jeannie

Your having two weeks off for potty training?
Went through that when I was younger!
Yep, pampers for me - litter tray for the kitten :)

TOP_CITY_FAN

Jean, I have a kitten that I am trying to get rid of. PM me for details

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shame, I just threw a bag of them into the river earlier.........;)
Brightened up my day.

You can have second born's kitten, he is 5 yrs old and mean as feck, she buggered off to Uni and never came back so he wont be missed.

Oldsmobile-88

I heard with the Cats Protection League they assess you then come round your house.
Yes,the last cat my parents got,they assessed the house & enviroment.My late mother was fuming & said that her family usually did more for the various cats that had lived there over the years,than they did for her!..:D..

Jean Jeannie

Yes,the last cat my parents got,they assessed the house & enviroment.My late mother was fuming & said that her family usually did more for the various cats that had lived there over the years,than they did for her!..:D..

Can't believe with the CPL - there must be hundreds of people willing to adopt cats that are put off by their policy - they should certainly think of revising it as there must be cats missing out on loving caring homes :(

Bet you never thought you'd see the day I would post something like this. If I take Dave to see kittens I need to tell the seller to tell Dave there's only one left else he won't be able to choose and he'll want the whole litter!!!

Oldsmobile-88

Bet you never thought you'd see the day I would post something like this. If I take Dave to see kittens I need to tell the seller to tell Dave there's only one left else he won't be able to choose and he'll want the whole litter!!!
Yep...He's mellowing,where feline's are concerned..in his old age..;)

Last edited:

Red Lion

If the offer of a kitten in the earlier post doesn't work out, I've got a horrible feeling our own 'kitten' (one of Yeovil Grecian's, not even a year old the little slut!) Tilly is preggers...........

Our little dog Mavis is nursing her just a week old 5 puppies in the shed at the moment.

We wanted Tilly to have a litter, but not at the mo!

Dr Hook

Cats with RSPCA in Exeter are on link:

http://www.rspcaexeter.org.uk/cats.html

I visited there last Sunday & recommend FM - cheeky little thing & the kittens Eli & Oscar - they're a laugh a minute (resumes hating the world mode).