• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

India V England test match thread

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Harmison on the sub-Continent is a complete waste of time. He hates touring, the pitches in India are anathema to him and he won't accept that you need to work hard at your game to achieve your goals.

I'd certainly have him for the Windies tour, as he can still thrive there (although the pitches there are changing and becoming slower), but nowhere else outside England.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Well I got one wish with Harmy gone in place of Broad, but that Bell is STILL there in place of Owais is a travesty.

England battling well in the field, but looks a very good t*ss for India to have won.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep your right, series over

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
2 wickets down for one run when chasing 453 is not a good start! Anyway, now 210-4. Not sure I want to keep tabs on this. :D

Last edited:

Jim Shepherd

Then switch to SS3 and see the South Africans chase down 414 for the loss of only 4 wickets.

First the Olympics, then the Rugby League, now SA after being dumped on in India. Thought the Aussies were good at sport. :D

KP played really well after lunch and hopefully Flintoff is in now. Could really do with them putting on another 100 in quick time.

Jim Shepherd

Follow on avoided. Still 4 down KP 136, Flintoff 60 odd.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Shame about the collapse late on yesterday and today. With India 44/2, we need to run through them for under 200 to have any real chance.

EDIT: As I type, Tendulkar is gone!

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
that pie chucker Yuvraj is going at a run a ball....

game over.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am sooo pi**ed off England now 18-1
Cook out :(

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Very negative by India, which has got the TMS commentators in a bit of a huff.

However, if England were 1-0 up with one to play, I would expect us to bat them out of the game.