• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

International relations thread

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tough helicopter, must have been a nerve-wracking journey back to base for the crew but, for their vehicle, the war is probably over:

Phil Sayers

No further information yet and an accident is probably most likely but posting here 'just in case' Russia has decided to seriously up the ante:

Phil Sayers

Wagner accusing the Russian MoD of intentionally shelling their base:

Prigozhin responding with coup talk (on top of some very pointed comments he made earlier that may have caused the shelling):

Does anyone know whether cinemas do delivery for their popcorn? (extra salt please).

Mr Jinx

Wagner accusing the Russian MoD of intentionally shelling their base:

Prigozhin responding with coup talk (on top of some very pointed comments he made earlier that may have caused the shelling):

Does anyone know whether cinemas do delivery for their popcorn? (extra salt please).
It's all talk, but if the Wagner group did enact a coup, do you think it'd be successful? What do you see panning out were it to happen?

angelic upstart

It's all talk, but if the Wagner group did enact a coup, do you think it'd be successful? What do you see panning out were it to happen?
Are you sure it's all talk? If the Wagner fella goes for it, he'll win. If he doesn't I suspect, he's toast.

Either way, Putin and his cohorts will really, really struggle to brush this off.

DB9

Putin to make a statement on Russian TV, Personaly i don't think ths will go very far, Prigozhin will either "broker a deal" and end up having a "Serious illness" or he'll get taken out but its pretty decent news for Ukraine and hopefully they can take advantage of this situation but they'll have to act quickly.

The statement Prigozhin put out about the origins of the decision to go to war hopefully got a wide audience in Russia, We all knew it was a ruse to invade but someone like him to say this publically could be a real turning point.

"The mercenary boss who scored Russia its only significant success in months, at Bakhmut, has told the Russian people the whole pretext for the invasion was a lie, that the threat from Ukraine was invented."

tavyred

Are you sure it's all talk? If the Wagner fella goes for it, he'll win. If he doesn't I suspect, he's toast.

Either way, Putin and his cohorts will really, really struggle to brush this off.
I think we’re finally seeing after Putin’s disastrous military intervention in Ukraine his chickens coming home to roost. Putin was always at more risk from his fellow gangsters at home then he was from anywhere else.

Reactions: DB9

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That got interesting overnight! I wonder how far they'll get towards Moscow.

Banksy

When thieves fall out ………

Banksy

Wonder when someone will take a pop at Putin?