• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

James Norwood

ecfc2000

Norwood was excellent yesterday. He showed a lot of confidence on the ball and wasn't scared of running at the Leeds defence. I particularly liked it when he skinned the 2 leeds defenders down the right flank. Top notch. I think we've unearthed a gem.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Always said that he's the most exciting pre season signing we've made, the skies the limit for the boy and it was no surprise to me that Tis was in great hurry to sign him up once he had seen his potential. It's also great that the trust are paying his wages ('cos when we sell him for £20 million we'll all be rich!:D).

With Jamie making an immediate impact it's arguable that we don't need Fleetwood who might just hinder his development.

Dunno

malcolms

Give the kid a chance, he was playing Rymans League South last year, he needs to be brought on slowly in games where he can make an impact. It'll be a while before you can say we have a player who can really contribute

heathy1

My first impressions were that he's the new Mackie

STURTZ

Give the kid a chance, he was playing Rymans League South last year, he needs to be brought on slowly in games where he can make an impact. It'll be a while before you can say we have a player who can really contribute
Yeah.

I suppose a season long loan for Fleetwood would work out for us whilst Norwood develops.

Funny how people were speculating only weeks ago that 6 strikers were too many and yet with injuries to Stanno, Watson and Logie we've already blooded our entire strike force and another striker no longer appears a luxuary we can do without.

Oli

I think he could feature vs QPR and JPT games. Make the most of the odd chance James (like yesterday) and you will have a good season. Remember it is for the long term.

STURTZ

My first impressions were that he's the new Mackie
Hope that he has the hard work ethic and power of Mackie but is a bit more comfortable on the ball with a geniune predators instinct. Maybe a bit more of a Michael owen type.

Hey, I'm getting ahead of myself here!:D

Unlike the serial badge kissing Jamie Mackie, let's hope this one has more taste!

Littlebreeder

he has gothically black hair.. do we know anything of his musical allegiances? Scandinavian death metal maybe.. or maybe he just has very black hair.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of death metal ;), if he's a metalhead then fair play to him he'll be my player of the season\m/

Oh and I was really impressed at his performance yesterday, more of the same please James!

mammooman

amen to that!

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very excited about his potential. Come on James my son!