• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Mr Cow Shed

If true that makes the whole situation worse. His ‘the show goes on’ tweet and GC interviews suggested he wasn’t too upset, so I’d still be sceptical about it being to do with Pompey.
How the hell could that be worse than what allegedly happened in the city on Wednesday?

StudentGrecian

How the hell could that be worse than what allegedly happened in the city on Wednesday?
I didn’t say it was worse than that. I said it makes the whole situation worse, as in it adds another level to how sh*t the situation is.

milts

JB you bloody plonker. Missed him massively today - sounds like we better get used to it.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seems he may never play for us again😭

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, same source says that Key, Collins & Jev were not allowed to leave and they are not best pleased to say the least
Personally I think that’s complete ******** and just someone pulling your chain.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally I think that’s complete ******** and just someone pulling your chain.
Ant totally agree a complete load of bo*****s.

milts

Caldwells interview on Radio Devon made it sound like it was more of an internal issue rather than an external issue… talking about players meeting standards etc.

I mean clearly if he’s done what has been rumoured it’s not met standards, but Caldwell gave the impression it’s was within the clubs control if he plays next week.

Maybe there’s hope?

tom_ecfc

Caldwells interview on Radio Devon made it sound like it was more of an internal issue rather than an external issue… talking about players meeting standards etc.

I mean clearly if he’s done what has been rumoured it’s not met standards, but Caldwell gave the impression it’s was within the clubs control if he plays next week.

Maybe there’s hope?
Hypothetical - if someone is on bail/released pending further investigation then it would be up to the club to decide if they should play or not, internal decision as you mentioned.

Will add, haven’t a clue what has happened and until I know the facts I won’t be commenting on it and others who ‘stoke the fire’ or speculate should just calm down and get back to the football on the grass.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jevani didn't appear to be too upset on his Twitter account.

chunkymorrinmunter

Even if true its a pointless discussion as none of the bids were high enough. End of. Couldn't care less if they're unhappy suck it up.
Yeh ,they are contracted,I presume