• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joel Nouble - New Striker?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
View attachment 14574

This is not where I want my 9..
He's been playing RWB for Livingston

• Wow
Reactions: Ash

Ex-ciderrr

20 games for Livingstone this season.

0 goals + 1 assist = £125k

Figures...
sadly I recall posting earlier in the window that the longer we go in the window without a striker the more desperate we will become towards the end of the window for one. This reeks of that, and the stats that go with this aren’t pretty.

I hope im totally wrong and as ever give every new player a chance and pray if this move comes off this could be the making of him

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Saw him play a couple of times for Aldershot...He is a great big lump (not very mobile) but would give us a bit of physical presence..If the fee mentioned is anywhere near correct I would be surprised. Orient a more likely destination (East End boy)
Did he play as a centre forward for Aldershot, Malcoms or out wide like he seems to have been playing for Livingstone??

Alistair20000

This one has the hallmarks to me of Admiral Muskwe Mark II

Alistair20000

sadly I recall posting earlier in the window that the longer we go in the window without a striker the more desperate we will become towards the end of the window for one. This reeks of that, and the stats that go with this aren’t pretty.

I hope im totally wrong and as ever give every new player a chance and pray if this move comes off this could be the making of him
This of course

Red Monster

We’ve had 5 months to workout targets to go for, talking to agents
and clubs in that time.
Seeing this is now the 21st January what page of our list
of targets is Nouble on ,doubt he’s been on it at all.

grecIAN Harris

This one has the hallmarks to me of Admiral Muskwe Mark II
I dunno, he's played 20 games this season. I'm not sure that Muskwe has played 20 games in the las three seasons.......... (need to check for clarification).

ecfc2000

20 games and zero goals says it all. We need a goal scorer. No thank you.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
New Striker incoming from Livingston next week for £125,000+ Add Ons.
Not as much as they were talking about ! :)

robchave

OK, seeing as virtually the whole of Exeweb have decided that GC is incapable of doing anything right and that, therefore, any player he brings in is bound to be crap, slow, injured, incapable of scoring, not interested or just too expensive . . . I'm going to stick my head above the parapet !

I think he looks like just what we need. At £125k, he's also cheap. Remember, we're in the L1 market now, not L2. He's going to be a physical presence and opens up so many options for us. I remember people moaning about Stockley and Nombe when they came in; they couldn't score, would never score etc etc.

There's lots of ifs, buts and maybes and nothing is guaranteed. There was never ANY chance of bringing in an established L1 goal-scorer. This guy could be a really interesting acquisition.

There again, you miserables may all be right and we're doomed, doomed . . .