• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joel Nouble - New Striker?

Wasjig23

New Striker incoming from Livingstone Next Week for £125,000+ Add Ons.

6ft 4In and built differently to what we currently have which will give us something we haven’t had this Season. Would need someone alongside him IMO to work off from him rather than being the only Striker.

Opinions?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

6ft 4In and built differently to what we currently have which will give us something we haven’t had this Season. Would need someone alongside him IMO to work off from him rather than being the only Striker.

Opinions?
Hope you haven't jinxed it.......

Mr Jinx

20 games for Livingstone this season.

0 goals + 1 assist = £125k

Figures...

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
7 goals in 60 apps at Livingstone, 5 goals in 31 apps at Aldershot. I mean he has hardly got an inspiring Goal scoring record, but then that suits our current style of play I suppose.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster

Opinions?
Plenty on .......... another thread just try having a look? :)

denzel

Don't forget his international 'caps'. Though I can't find out too much, like whether he played in 2021 when they lost 8-1 to Kernow

malcolms

Saw him play a couple of times for Aldershot...He is a great big lump (not very mobile) but would give us a bit of physical presence..If the fee mentioned is anywhere near correct I would be surprised. Orient a more likely destination (East End boy)

tea stand

I could be proved wrong but this is scraping the barrel

yticretexe

Looks like I’m gunna have to pay £5.99 for livingston TV and go down a scouting rabbit hole today.

Grecianman135

£125k? I hope not...this kid might be alright but he ain't no Stockley or Nombe..

Reactions: Ash