• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Joey Barton

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's got 2.8 million followers.
The more they (and the shocked) interact with his site the more money he makes.
A few years back Bartons targets were politicians primarily Tories. That type of poster are 10 a penny on Twitter/X.
His online ego needs new targets for the click bait. The more controversial the better especially if it involves a bit of misogyny or the belittling of others...

Spoonz Red E

A few years back Bartons targets were politicians primarily Tories. That type of poster are 10 a penny on Twitter/X.
His online ego needs new targets for the click bait. The more controversial the better especially if it involves a bit of misogyny or the belittling of others...
It makes me laugh when he denigrates women's football as if he's being modern and edgy.
In fact it puts him foursquare with the blazer wearing old farts of the FA who put the women's game back 50 years.

Radio Free Skaro

It makes me laugh when he denigrates women's football as if he's being modern and edgy.
In fact it puts him foursquare with the blazer wearing old farts of the FA who put the women's game back 50 years.
I wonder which tweet(s) the police are investigating?

Bridgy 81

I think it’s best to just ignore him.
Commenting on what he says is presumably what he wants (and needs).

Oldsmobile-88

I wonder which tweet(s) the police are investigating?
Just as well he does not live in Scotland 😁 Their workload would double.

Seriously though, does that knobs tweets really warrant the old bill examining their context.

DB9

Seriously though, does that knobs tweets really warrant the old bill examining their context.
Like most other tweets, No. He tweets for responses best thing to do as others say is ignore him.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jeremy Vine in the High Court with a libel action against Joey for amongst other things calling him a nonce.

Oldsmobile-88

Jeremy Vine in the High Court with a libel action against Joey for amongst other things calling him a nonce.
309ED84F-2DD5-40E6-ABF1-158B3D8497A3.jpeg