• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last Band you saw

Mid Devon Grecian

Foo Fighters at Villa Park on Thursday.
Terrific show as you’d expect from them, they played all the favourites plus a short stairway to heaven solo from DG while security helped a medical emergency in the crowd.
Then they brought on Geezer Butler from Black Sabbath and played Paranoid which went down a storm in Brummieland.
Got a week off now before the Killers at the O2 next Sunday.
I’m sure the person who suffered the medical event appreciated Stairway to Heaven 😂

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I like the Geezer Butler touch.
I bet that was great to see and listen to 🤘
I see the legend that is Francis Rossi is coming to Bridgwater.

Stelios

I’m sure the person who suffered the medical event appreciated Stairway to Heaven 😂
Better than Highway to Hell? :ROFLMAO:

Bridgy 81

I see the legend that is Francis Rossi is coming to Bridgwater.
Yes he is and he’s previously been quite recently as well.
The McMillan theatre has quite a lot of these sort of musical ‘legends’ coming to chat through their careers and usually play acoustic versions of some of their stuff.
Martin Fry (ABC), Stewart Copeland (The Police) and Mike Peters (The Alarm) are amongst some others coming soon-ish.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Martin Fry (ABC), Stewart Copeland (The Police) and Mike Peters (The Alarm) are amongst some others coming soon-ish.
Hopefully Mike Peters will be well enough to Tour, he has been unwell recently 🙁

A really great performer & all round nice fella. I personally think his solo material is better than The Alarms.