• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Escape Plan - Sly Stallone and Arnie together trying to escape from a prison. A good yarn indeed with lots of fighting, guns and explosions. And a catchphrase from Arnie.
A solid 7/10.

I also watched The Promotion, about 2 guys working in a shop competing for a promotion. Contains Seann William Scott (Stifler) and John C. Reilly from the Hangover. Got to be honest, I expected more but I've seen worse films. 5/10 for me

The 100 year old man who climbed out of the window and disappeared = film based on the international best selling book, an old man walks out of his nursing home on his birthday, and what follows is a real yarn !. If you enjoyed the book you will enjoy the film (as long as you don't mind partial sub-titles), and if you haven't read the book it's still very clever. Book is a 10/10 but the film doesn't quite match but still a creditable 7
The book bored me

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
The book bored me
Each to their own Raps :)

Antony Moxey

The book bored me
Books bore me full stop. I have neither the patience or inclination to spend time reading, I'd rather watch a film any day of the week.

Mid Devon Clown

God Help The Girl.

Teen girl with eating disorder and mental health issues finds, over the course of one magical summer, that music and love are the best possible therapy.

Sounds terrible, doesn't it? Did I mention it's a musical?

Unlike almost all other musicals though, the songs here are real songs, pieces of beautiful soulful pop (all written by Stuart Murdoch) - so the whole thing is more like watching a Belle and Sebastian album brought to life, rather than some Mamma-Mia style mish-mash.

Rather enjoyed it actually. 6.7/10

LOG

Inside Man.

I thought that it might be an biographic epic of you know who but it turned out to be Clive "Chancer" Owen and his cronies robbing a bank. Except they weren't robbing the bank, were they...

It was alright and not one you had to think about too much, which was just as well because i was half cut. 5.5/10.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
50 shades of grey

50 shades of ****e - didn't wanna go cost me 25 quid

Mr Jinx

Warrior

Now I'm not one for UFC and I think boxing films have run their course, but I gave this film a chance and I'm glad I did. I'm sure if you were actually a UFC aficionado you'd find many faults with it, but I'm not, so I didn't.

8/10

Mid Devon Clown

50 shades of grey

50 shades of ****e - didn't wanna go cost me 25 quid
Did you get a nosh out of it though?

Mid Devon Clown

Inside Man.

I thought that it might be an biographic epic of you know who.
Funnily enough I saw a copy of that film on Sunday and thought of you.