• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Bridgy 81

So after a new Manager, Assistant Manager, First Team Coach and Strength and Conditioning Coach by my calculations it’s just a Goalkeeping Coach, U18 Coach and Lead Physiotherapist to go now.
Forget the playing squad, I think our HR team could do with a break after that lot.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Presumably the Physio post here is Gareth Law's who is said to have resigned. Not like previous times leaving due to getting a new post elsewhere. Shall I be the first to raise the conspiracy that Gary wasn't too pleased with the rehab to Chieck and Stubbsy and it lead to a parting of the ways? Or of course he has been offered another job which will come out in the fulness of time :)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Presumably the Physio post here is Gareth Law's who is said to have resigned. Not like previous times leaving due to getting a new post elsewhere. Shall I be the first to raise the conspiracy that Gary wasn't too pleased with the rehab to Chieck and Stubbsy and it lead to a parting of the ways? Or of course he has been offered another job which will come out in the fulness of time :)
I'm assuming his resignation is so he can join Rovrum too?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope the Rotters suffer !

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only if Warne took all his physio's to Derby? can't imagine that happened!

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
So after a new Manager, Assistant Manager, First Team Coach and Strength and Conditioning Coach by my calculations it’s just a Goalkeeping Coach, U18 Coach and Lead Physiotherapist to go now.
Forget the playing squad, I think our HR team could do with a break after that lot.
If the HR team leave we've got no way of advertising for a new one :cool:

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
If the HR team leave we've got no way of advertising for a new one :cool:
Spoonz for interim HR Manager 🙂

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Spoonz for interim HR Manager 🙂
If he gets the gig I think I know who will get first pay rise !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Interview with the new catering people

Bridgy 81

Not news as such but I’ve noticed how our next batch of matches are nicely spread out.
Just two more Saturday matches this month then, although they continue to be tough ones, they remain helpfully distanced out until we hit the busy Christmas/New Year schedule.
Gary seemed to stress the point that last week’s training midweek could afford to be deliberately intensive as we didn’t have the extra match to prepare for.
It seemed like we benefited from that yesterday and perhaps the additional time to work on tactical options in training which also seemed to come into play as well.
It’ll be intriguing to see what plans our management team have for the squad in January and I imagine they’re using some of this ‘extra’ time availability to work on those too.