• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
How tall is he?
6' 0" most of the time, 5' 8" on matchdays.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
As our resident keeping expert will tell thee, height doesn't matter if he can do a good job twixt the sticks.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
The food bank collection point at SJP is obviously still closed.Here is a list of places in Exeter people can donate surplus food.
I’m sure many of us still have excess after the warnings of a health & social Armageddon a couple of months back.
I have just turfed out all sorts from my cupboard to put into a local collection point mentioned.

Oldsmobile-88

Great stuff from Lewis award.

Oldsmobile-88

Message from El Presidente Tagg on the latest development.

Banksy

Glad Tagg’s being positive about the outcome of the EFL meeting.I hope our season doesn’t end in yet another damp squib especially after our two recent disappointing Wembley defeats.Sad not to have been able to prove ourselves over the whole season and gain the automatics especially as it was only the recent dip in form that sunk us.

dontpassback

We had games against Argyle and cheltenham to play and I think They would have been defining matches,i honestly think we would have finished in the top 3,and to think that the team down the road got lucky against crewe really grates,but there you are,let’s hope Matt Taylor has more about him than Tisdale when it comes to play off games and we don’t bottle itUTC

crocks

If we don't go up, it wont be for a lack of effort and I am absolutely certain that Matt Taylor will get the players to give every last drop.....unlike City Vs Coventry....which was just embarrassing.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Red Devon

JT pleased to finally get things sorted