• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
“Legends” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Two Legends, King Kev and Dan the Man, a number of half decent players of their time and a load of former youth team players who made it for a couple of seasons.

STURTZ

Be nice to have names to the faces, spotted four I know, trouble is two of them are Lee Phillips!

Stelios

IMG_0617.jpeg
Be nice to have names to the faces, spotted four I know, trouble is two of them are Lee Phillips!
Number 9?

Sean Devine number 17?(not 9)

Rosencrantz

I'll do my best.

Back row l to r - Barry McConnell, Craig Woodman, ?, Jon Richardson, Sean Devine, David Cooper, Kevin Miller, ?, Gary Rice, Richard Pears.

Front Row - Les Afful, Chris Holloway, Kevin Darch (?), Marcus Dailly, Jimmy Ball, Lee Annunziata, Lee Phillips, Danny Clay.

Any mistakes entirely my own and I probably should know better 🙂

Bat Fastard

I'll do my best.

Back row l to r - Barry McConnell, Craig Woodman, ?, Jon Richardson, Sean Devine, David Cooper, Kevin Miller, ?, Gary Rice, Richard Pears.

Front Row - Les Afful, Chris Holloway, Kevin Darch (?), Marcus Dailly, Jimmy Ball, Lee Annunziata, Lee Phillips, Danny Clay.

Any mistakes entirely my own and I probably should know better 🙂
Impressive

DawlishBouy

Article about City's away form:

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Article about City's away form:
paywall

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's on its own thread on WoWs but can't remember it's name.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's on its own thread on WoWs but can't remember it's name.
Here it is

DawlishBouy

Using safari browser I can see the article without having to do anything. I can still scroll up and down the page.
If I use firefox the payscreen pops up and blocks the article. You can overcome this by selecting the reader view located at the end of the url address bar. Alternatively go to the view menu, page style and select no style. You can then read the article.