• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_ecfc

Port Vale 1-1 Accrington tonight. Port Vale have now played the same amount of games as us (29) and 1 point behind but on -11 GD compared to our +1. Accrington still have 2 games in hand on us but 12 points behind with a -20 GD.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just catching up on things. I note the Argyle keeper (who has been brilliant by all accounts) is out for the season as others have mentioned. I just wanted to add my condolences……………:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just catching up on things. I note the Argyle keeper (who has been brilliant by all accounts) is out for the season as others have mentioned. I just wanted to add my condolences……………:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That’s a great shame 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

ryancooper327

Surely we're above celebrating a young player being injured? Even if it is Argyle..?

grecIAN Harris

Port Vale 1-1 Accrington tonight. Port Vale have now played the same amount of games as us (29) and 1 point behind but on -11 GD compared to our +1. Accrington still have 2 games in hand on us but 12 points behind with a -20 GD.
Port Vale are proper p!$$ed off about last night. They had a goal disallowed when an Accrington player handballed on the line. He got sent off and Port Vale had a penalty..........

......... which the missed.:ROFLMAO:

STURTZ

Cooper is a brilliant keeper who has earned Slime a lot of points this season, they will struggle without him, especially as their second choice is also out and they are not allowed to bring in a replacement. They could struggle to hold their position in the autos without both him and Scarr, so it's not all bad eh?

STURTZ

Exeter and Vale have been joined at the hip all season so far.

Surely we're above celebrating a young player being injured? Even if it is Argyle..?
What do you think the reaction would be if the boot was on the other foot,they don’t like us,and if you took the time to read the comments on pasoti about jevani brown,you would know why and FWIW I don’t like them !

tonykellowfan

I may be in a minority of one here, but I find all the anti-argyle stuff quite childish. "Stand up if you hate argyle", well no actually I don't hate them and in fact I couldn't care less about them.

So what if they don't like us? People are seriously celebrating because a young player has suffered a season ending injury? Have a look in the mirror please.

denzel

Cooper is a brilliant keeper who has earned Slime a lot of points this season, they will struggle without him, especially as their second choice is also out and they are not allowed to bring in a replacement. They could struggle to hold their position in the autos without both him and Scarr, so it's not all bad eh?
Why are they not allowed to bring in a replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.