• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One - 2023/24

cityfan47

Barnsley 0 Carlisle 1

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do not say who scored

JGrecian23

What a waste of money. Carlisle overspent there!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know it's not league one but im watching the Bristol City v West Ham game and the rugby markings on Bristol City's pitch are really annoying. I'd hate it if we shared with the Chiefs for a number of reasons but I hadn't previously considered pitch markings to be one of them.

JGrecian23

I know it's not league one but im watching the Bristol City v West Ham game and the rugby markings on Bristol City's pitch are really annoying. I'd hate it if we shared with the Chiefs for a number of reasons but I hadn't previously considered pitch markings to be one of them.
Very annoying. Also annoying when you watch Bristol City on the TV is how high the camera is. The zoom is all weird. I don't like it.

Oldsmobile-88

Pretty one sided game at Oakwell so far. Just a matter of time before Barnsley equalise.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very annoying. Also annoying when you watch Bristol City on the TV is how high the camera is. The zoom is all weird. I don't like it.
That's all I can focus on now. I hadn't previously noticed 🤦‍♂️

tavyred

For me at least the markedly increased playing budget would trump any concerns about rugby markings on the pitch.

tavyred

What a great stadium Ashton Gate is now.

JGrecian23

That's all I can focus on now. I hadn't previously noticed 🤦‍♂️
Sorry! It's bothered me since they've changed it a couple years back. Try to avoid it but the alterations is Mali v South Africa so I'll stick with it.

Back on topic cheering for a couple Barnsley goals now!