• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One - 2023/24

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Stevenage pitch refurbishment

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stevenage pitch refurbishment

Whatever would Sonny Clarke have had to say about these modern fangled pitches and as for Gilbert his transister would have blown a fuse.
My apologies for any exewebbers under 50 who wont have a clue what I was talking about .....:)

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will Reading be sold in the near future?

Well, fancy that! A long ago announced deal with a lengthy period of exclusivity for one anonymous and unknown bidder is...yes... about to lapse. But hey that's not bad news or in any way dodgy....because...

Instead there's another bidder lined up, anonymous of course - though they haven't decided who the owner would be if that bid succeeds(!). Loads of interest allegedly, which means their choice to give exclusivity to someone who doesn't follow through looks like incompetence at the best.

Tennis balls at the ready...

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Darrell Clarke is now the Barnsley manager!

Last edited:

dontpassback

Whatever would Sonny Clarke have had to say about these modern fangled pitches and as for Gilbert his transister would have blown a fuse.
My apologies for any exewebbers under 50 who wont have a clue what I was talking about .....:)
Happy memories of sonny Clarke and Gilbert leaping up and down with his radio,I did see him at the county ground once,he stood on the bend and got covered in shale every time mr mauger and co rocketed by 😂

dontpassback

and Liam sercombe has also left the robins,wouldn’t be surprised I’d he ends up at FGR !

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
and Liam sercombe has also left the robins,wouldn’t be surprised I’d he ends up at FGR !
Good shout given he has never strayed far from the south west - FGR, Yeovil or Bristol Rovers then Torquay when he hits 35 :love:

dontpassback

And Gary Johnson is now director of football at Cheltenham!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
And Gary Johnson is now director of football at Cheltenham!
when will people ever learn :ROFLMAO:

Mid Devon Grecian

I’m over 50 and still have no idea what you’re talking about!