• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One - 2024/25

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stockport have signed Jack Diamond.
Edward G Robinson's hole card in The Cincinnati Kid.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stockport sign Callum Connolly too, making some big moves. Would have liked him here.
Why? He was released by Blackpool so hardly pulling up trees there. Also a defender I believe?

iscalad

Why? He was released by Blackpool so hardly pulling up trees there. Also a defender I believe?
You have to remember that Ryan wants everyone here😆

Taggart

Stockport sign Callum Connolly too, making some big moves. Would have liked him here.
We need starters more than we need guys to sit on the bench which is what he would do.

ryancooper327

Played nearly 100 games in DM and 60 odd as a RB. Very versatile. Released doesn’t always mean he isn’t good enough. He would start for us in one of the midfield two.

I assume this is the same Stockport that paid an undisclosed fee for Paddy Madden from Fleetwood whilst at the same time furloughing their non playing staff. Hope they fall flat on their arse and get relegated. No wonder the Tories are going to get their arse kicked big time when they allow this sort of thing to happen.

denzel

Anyone know why the Premier League, which starts a week after the EFL, releases its fixtures a week earlier?

Colesman Ballz

Anyone know why the Premier League, which starts a week after the EFL, releases its fixtures a week earlier?
To commandeer all the prime TV spots of course ! :p

budegrecian

Burton sign England U21 international Charlie Webster on a 3 year deal for an undisclosed fee.
They appear to have some cash to splash since their takeover. They signed Julian Larsson from Nottingham Forest yesterday for another undisclosed fee.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Burton sign England U21 international Charlie Webster on a 3 year deal for an undisclosed fee.
They appear to have some cash to splash since their takeover. They signed Julian Larsson from Nottingham Forest yesterday for another undisclosed fee.
They'll still be sh!t because they're Burton Albion.