• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League One - 2024/25

Ex-ciderrr

Just one of those you don’t see lasting at Birmingham, maybe a good coach at u23 level but no real experience in the EFL as a manager, one bad run and a club like them (expecting to bounce straight back up) & the fans will turn ratty and before you know it he will be out the door.

Obviously I could be completely wrong and he could be the next Kieran McKenna for them! But they are bit of a mess Birmingham even with Brady behind the scenes.

Last edited:
He's not really 'just a youth/U21 coach'. I think that's a tad unfair to him and doing him a bit of a disservice in all honesty.

He's worked at First Team level for Brendan Rogers at Liverpool, Celtic and Leicester and stayed on as one of Ange Postecoglou's assistant coaches after almost taking the Swansea City Managers job last season, which suggests he thought better to learn from Ange before taking his first managerial leap, and I think he's had another spell as number 2 in the EFL somewhere for a while, so definitely IMO shouldn't be regarded as a 'Youth' coach who's making the step up.

Will be interesting to see how he fares nonetheless but I'm going to stick my neck out and say that if Birmingham give him the right amount of time, he could be a good appointment and I expect them to play some good football. He can thank me for the kiss of death when he's unemployed at Christmas.

dontpassback

Remains to be seen,but I think he may turn out to be a decent choice UTC !(not Birmingham City either )

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Connor Hourahain goes back to Barnsley on a two year deal as player coach with a view to going as a full time coach at the end of this deal.

grecIAN Harris

Dan Kemp has signed for Satanage. It will be interesting which version they've got........... the one that was banging in the goals for Swindon on loan before January or the version that went back to MK Dons and failed to inspire. This is the first transfer that has me intrigued.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stockport have signed Jack Diamond.

andrew p long

Stockport have signed Jack Diamond.
They've got themselves a gem.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
They've got themselves a gem.
Possibly forever.

ryancooper327

Stockport sign Callum Connolly too, making some big moves. Would have liked him here.