• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lets discriminalise all drugs now.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it acceptable to use such a word as discriminalise ?

Radio Free Skaro

The war on drugs is a joke and has completely failed!

Average Joe

To even contemplate decriminalizing drugs you'd have to be very uneducated. Let's all make some of the most addictive substances known to humans legal shall we? Nonsense.

There's a big enough issue with rehabilitation as it is.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
To even contemplate decriminalizing drugs you'd have to be very uneducated. Let's all make some of the most addictive substances known to humans legal shall we? Nonsense.

Well there is an argument for it. But can you imagine being able to buy a gram of coke from Boots? I can't see that it'd be the answer to all our problems. That said, there's a good case for giving away heroin on prescription to addicts. What are the current numbers of crimes committed by junkies needing to do so for their next fix?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
It wouldnt matter if you gave it away by the kilo , All the people getting it for free would probably just get more people hooked to profit from them.

Think I tried a bit of grass when I was in my early teens didnt do anything for me apart from a headache never touched it again and never wanted to.

Radio Free Skaro

I just wish people would look at the evidence rather than prejudice.

Average Joe

Well there is an argument for it. But can you imagine being able to buy a gram of coke from Boots? I can't see that it'd be the answer to all our problems. That said, there's a good case for giving away heroin on prescription to addicts. What are the current numbers of crimes committed by junkies needing to do so for their next fix?
They don't give away heroin. Heroin addicts may get prescribed Morthine. Most now just prescribe clean needles. To me this proves we have no clue how to handle addiction. Until we have readily available rehab centres on the NHS all drugs should be illegal.

Alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there and if Alcohol was refurbished in a pill form, let's say one pill would equate to 5 pints of Stella, it would be class A and banned immediately.

Mr Jinx

I just wish people would look at the evidence rather than prejudice.
Ok, let's start with this:

CityTillIDie

cannabis needs to be legalised 100%

angelic upstart

I find it mildly annoying that our ****** up imperial/metric system hybrid that we use in the UK is even prevalent within drug dealers in that the selling cocaine by the gram and weed by the ounce.