• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lionesses

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'll probably watch this at SJP after the fans forum.
All the better if there are a few there watching.

iscalad

Running riot

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Geddon England maids

dontpassback

Doing well after a. Shaky start

Rosencrantz

4-0 now and everything going our way, I mean nutmegging the keeper with a backheel is outrageous, but Millie Bright, Leah Williamson and Mary Earps have been outstanding at the back to keep a dangerous Sweden side at bay.

Rosencrantz

4-0 now and everything going our way, I mean nutmegging the keeper with a backheel is outrageous, but Millie Bright, Leah Williamson and Mary Earps have been outstanding at the back to keep a dangerous Sweden side at bay.
And I should add Rachel Daly to that as well after a very difficult game against Spain.

Spoonz Red E

Superb.

A slow start but then such persistence and invention.
Mary Earps is great.

DB9

Fair play to the Lioness, 4-0 against a good Swedish team is bloody awesome, Not only for this competition but hopefully for the domestic game that will improve attendances to those games, Success breeds success, You're doing yourselves and the women's game proud 👏 👏👏👏

Bridgy 81

Mary Earps is great.
Yes. I was fortunate to be able to watch her live when she was in goal for Manchester United against Bridgwater United in an F.A. Cup tie here back in January.
Although Man U only won 2:0 she wasn’t made to work too hard that day to be honest.
Ella Toone who played for England this evening got Man U’s second goal that day as well.

Oldsmobile-88

I gotta say I enjoy watching the Womens England team more than their male counterparts.

This has been a great tournament.