• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Justifiably, they are proud of their famous, transformational, multi-purpose item of furniture.
The sign says 'Sofa is chair is recliner is bed is' and the apostrophes are used as contractions to enable a larger font.

Job's a good'un. :cool: :whistle:

Last edited:

iscalad

Justifiably, they are proud of their famous, transformational, multi-purpose item of furniture.
The sign says 'Sofa is chair is recliner is bed is' and the apostrophes are used as contractions to enable a larger font.

Job's a good'un. :cool: :whistle:
You've hurt my head all over again.

Alistair20000

Reading a post from Newton Abbot Red who joined Exeweb in March 2015 and who is categorised as a “new member.”

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
A cyclist jumped the red light at the Rifford road junction. Unfortunately for him, there was a police car behind him 🙂

Grecian2K

A bit tricky to hold the event on land I'd have thought?
Boat Race rowers told not to enter Thames due to high levels of E. coli - BBC News
(Although perhaps they'll be fitting the "silly punts" with wheels instead of oars)

Oldsmobile-88

In the queue at the Post Office counter yesterday. A fella in front of me was sending a package off. It was weighed, then the usual question asked “What’s is in the package”. The reply was “ A dildo”

The shape of the package looked phallic 😁

Grecian2K

Well, personally, I wouldn't stand for it! 😱
(A MaccyD Turdburger and cardboard cup of their "Thames Water Cappuccino" that is. 🤢)

DB9

Clearing out some stuff at home, Came across Top Trump's of Little Britain, Looking at the characters and categories, Don't think today's world would approve.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Etsy advert on my Exeweb is currently showing seven pictures of scantily clad ladies and.....a model traction engine.

Stelios

The Etsy advert on my Exeweb is currently showing seven pictures of scantily clad ladies and.....a model traction engine.
I had a collection of toilets all across the banner the other day 🚽🚽🚽

Haven't been browsing any plumbing websites. I guess the AI must read my posts