• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Leaving the dishcloth languishing in a basin of cold, greasy water, rather than rinsing it and hanging it up on the mixer tap where it belongs. (bleaching optional)

Sitting at your desk - or ar home - for about five solid hours and phone doesn' t ring once. You then pop out for about 30 seconds and by time you come back you have two missed calls.

Swanaldo

Finding out that the instant coffee at home is decaff, and has been for months.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tesco's ability to make me doubt my own ability at maths. 100ml pots of ice cream for a £1. Or buy 4 for £5. What?

MickStagraget

Light drizzle. I know that there are those who quite enjoy it, but I'm not one of them.

grecian55

Plymouth Argyle.

Alistair20000

Finding out that the instant coffee at home is decaff, and has been for months.
Why is this a problem ?

Swanaldo

Why is this a problem ?
Occasionally I enjoy an instant coffee. I like to put some in my flask if I'm going to Dartmoor.

Swanaldo

Light drizzle. I know that there are those who quite enjoy it, but I'm not one of them.
For me it's the people who describe said weather as 'miserable'. They should stick to the facts.

jase 07

People who can't wait until they have left the supermarket to start eating their food, I was in Tescos last week and some guy was walking up and down the ailses doing his shopping whilst eating a feck off big tray of Sushi.