• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

God

Everywhere, all at once. Pretty neat, huh?
Besides which I thought Dogma established "that he was a she, she said hey babe".
Isn't it ironic?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Isn't it ironic?
So is your homepage ... :D

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mild Cheddar.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
being absolutely exhausted and not being able to sleep :mad:

GJW

Dog owners (some). Dog sh*t everywhere and dogs running off leads in public places. Love me love my dog. No respect for non-dog owners who actually just want to go to public places without seeing these animals sh*t all over the place and running riot.

It's an epidemic. Our country would be a lot better off without dogs. The UK seems to be obssessed with them. I saw a woman walking 5 yesterday and could barely hold them.

Guide dogs, Police dogs, farm dogs- no problem.

If you haven't go enough private land to let your dog run about then don't get one. The public places of the UK are not your backgarden.

All the beaches here have dog bans from May to September but our always-respectful dog owners don't give a (dog) sh*t about it. The beaches are full of them.

No one polices it and it is out of hand

Rant over. Just wish people would stop and think first.

Rog H K

I think it is good that people with dogs pick up their sh*t and put it in a carrier bag, but why then, do some people chuck it in the nearest hedge? They would be better off just walking off letting the flies and slugs have their dinner then have a non-biodegradable plastic bag full of poo hang from a productive sloe berry bush!:mad:

MikeGrecian

Dog owners (some). Dog sh*t everywhere and dogs running off leads in public places. Love me love my dog. No respect for non-dog owners who actually just want to go to public places without seeing these animals sh*t all over the place and running riot.

It's an epidemic. Our country would be a lot better off without dogs. The UK seems to be obssessed with them. I saw a woman walking 5 yesterday and could barely hold them.

Guide dogs, Police dogs, farm dogs- no problem.

If you haven't go enough private land to let your dog run about then don't get one. The public places of the UK are not your backgarden.

All the beaches here have dog bans from May to September but our always-respectful dog owners don't give a (dog) sh*t about it. The beaches are full of them.

No one polices it and it is out of hand

Rant over. Just wish people would stop and think first.
I work in grounds maintenance and regularly come into VERY close contact with dog eggs,especially whilst strimming!I've started to really dislike sh~tmachines and their irresponsible owners.

On topic of dogs : Anyone who thinks owning one that is under a foot high and a foot long is a good idea.

wemissmoxey

On topic of dogs : Anyone who thinks owning one that is under a foot high and a foot long is a good idea.
.................. or anyone who gets one that is about five and a half foot tall, get a horse ffs.

mole221

Televisions that can't be controlled without the remote control, especially when there's children in the house which means that remotes tend to go nomadic every so often