• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Logie......

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's always looked a bit 'credy' from where I watch. ;-)
But Credy looks like a young Jimmy Krankie.

Yorkie

cozic was terrible in the first half, he literally just jogged on the spot
Rubbish, Bertie had a great run at goal, and battled well, i cant remember ever seeing him "just jogg" thats a bit like calling Stanno lazy.

Grecian_Jay

Rubbish, Bertie had a great run at goal, and battled well, i cant remember ever seeing him "just jogg" thats a bit like calling Stanno lazy.
I love the diverse opinion on Bertie. The fact he is utter useless is frustrating, but the love he gets on here is something else.

Every game he does nothing, but people will come on here and say "he battled well" - Great, really want a soldier in the team rather than a good footballer!

wemissmoxey

I love the diverse opinion on Bertie. The fact he is utter useless is frustrating, but the love he gets on here is something else.

Every game he does nothing, but people will come on here and say "he battled well" - Great, really want a soldier in the team rather than a good footballer!
it is ridiculous,

I would actually say he is one of the worst players we have had in the last 10years however people just seem to love him,

flat_cap

not sers who put in brilliant croses and wokred his socks off ?, not tully who was playing quite well ? and not bertie who was battling in midfeild as usual, oh and not matt taylor who ran the length of the pitch twice and stopped a goal from going in ?
Jamie, what game were u watching??? You have ur rose tinted specs on tonight or something??? I'm a big fan of Bertie but he was awful tonight! Thought he was lucky not to be subbed before half time!

Difficult to pin point anyone who played well first half, we were dire... However certain players like Stanno will always give 110% but can't shine as brightly as they should because they don't get the service and example of that was Tully who often made a run down the right got into space and didn't get any service from either central defence or midfield. Tulls has been playing as a wing back pushing forward but with the defence being down to 4 he was often out of position, although for the first 2 goals it was Goulbourne or Matty T at fault to allow the crosses from the left to be converted., with Tulls going AWAL for the 3rd.

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Difficult to pin point anyone who played well first half, we were dire... However certain players like Stanno will always give 110% but can't shine as brightly as they should because they don't get the service and example of that was Tully who often made a run down the right got into space and didn't get any service from either central defence or midfield..
Well said! How i saw it too!

Hunterwasmyhero

Unfortunately Matt Tayor was one of the main culprits of not passing the ball right. A number of times the ball came to him from the left and rather than get it early to Tulls, in acres of space, he passed it back from whence it came. :S

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
As ive stated in another thread, Bertie didnt train at all last week but yet still played a full game at Yeovil, which is probably why is was subbed at HT tonight. I can forgive him for being a little out of sorts.

flat_cap

As ive stated in another thread, Bertie didnt train at all last week but yet still played a full game at Yeovil, which is probably why is was subbed at HT tonight. I can forgive him for being a little out of sorts.
What are the other 10 players' excuses?