• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Logie......

Stuart Storer's Tache

is it harsh to say , that logies form always improves when its time to think about his future....

ie the back end of the season....
Harsh but true.

I've said it before, Logie is technically a very good footballer. His biggest problem is desire, if he showed the same application as he does when his contract's up the rest of the time he would have made far more of his career. That said I do like the bloke.

Too early to speculate on his contract situation.

Last edited:

Stuart Storer's Tache

that's because you're a racist, as subtly witnessed in many other posts of yours.
.....Oh dear!

ecfcpipe

angellic always rises to the bait. ;)

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Where did I rise to the bait?

P.S. Could you point out where I have been racist? I'd like to know :)

ecfcpipe

that's why i said you were subtle. you're a clever ding dong but spend you're life on here so it's not worth the hassle. i'm not a cyber warrior.

anyway give Logan another contract, such a lad. loves playing for the club, scores massive goals, shame a few others don't show the same passion and love for our club.

angelic upstart

that's why i said you were subtle. you're a clever ding dong but spend you're life on here so it's not worth the hassle. i'm not a cyber warrior.

anyway give Logan another contract, such a lad. loves playing for the club, scores massive goals, shame a few others don't show the same passion and love for our club.
1. I'm not clever.
2. I spend my life on here
3. I don't rate Logan
4. That has nothing to do with the colour of his skin.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Ive always thought it about angelic but never been brave enough to say so ;)

angelic upstart

Ive always thought it about angelic but never been brave enough to say so ;)
Always thought what? That I'm a cyber warrior? If so, you are correct in your assumption.

wemissmoxey

Complete Paul Tosh.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Always thought what? That I'm a cyber w*nker? If so, you are correct in your assumption.
edited for accuracy me old fruit.

:D