• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke O'Brien of Bradford City signing next week?

Bondy

Exeter - views are my own and not representative o
Bondy, happen to say I like your robust responses to a number of posters on here but this must be a joke surely? Given the club under Tiz has never ever commented on transfers what made you feel the need to post that comment?
Just trying to get some facts from the horse's mouth on here as this site is mainly speculation.

As it happens ECFC have a policy on not commenting on transfer speculation which is fair enough.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just trying to get some facts from the horse's mouth on here as this site is mainly speculation.

As it happens ECFC have a policy on not commenting on transfer speculation which is fair enough.
Massive surprise there. Did you really think you were important enough for them to break that policy? Wake up.

These views are my own and no one elses!

Last edited:

Bondy

Massive surprise there. Did you really think you were important enough for them to break that policy? Wake up.

These views are my own and no one elses!
I didn't know the policy. Sorry for offending you all

Grecian_Jay

I didn't know the policy. Sorry for offending you all
I've got high hopes for you at board level Bondy, fair play.

Bondy

Nobody expects anything from me on the trust but I have made tangible achievements in the last 15 weeks

Grecian_Jay

Nobody expects anything from me on the trust but I have made tangible achievements in the last 15 weeks
I'm pleased for you. Now just go and sort out our goalscoring problems if you're not too busy.

andrew p long

Without wanting to start a new rumour, is someone off somewhere?
Golborne.To a (much) bigger club.

PS Just a wild stab in the dark.I have no basis for this,but thought that was the usual Exeweb rule for rumours.

dommers

I've lost count of the number of players we signed on exeweb who never happen.

It does seem a strange position if he is a left back although a wonder if he is being looked at as left midfielder or Golbourne pushing forward. If someone leaves and/or we end up with a better squad how is that a bad thing? I'm sure other positions may be preferred by some but I doubt there are many 20 goal a season players available in January and in our price range.

I seem to remember that Harley and Taylor came from lower leagues clubs and weren't picked by others and have lost count of the number of world beaters which others clubs seem to pick up from non-league and other lower division clubs. Why couldn't this be the same?

Bittners a Legend

On the assumption that he is being signed to go straight into the team, which is not a certainty, is this an indication that Tisdale may wish to switch to a more conventional 4-4-2? Taylor (or I suppose at a push Sercombe) could play on the right and either this kid or Golbourne on the left. If he intends to get the best (whatever that is) out of Logan or O'Flynn I would guess that they probably need to play alongside another forward in a 4-4-2 rather than our current formation.

Grecian Max

I've lost count of the number of players we signed on exeweb who never happen.
Usually the rumour isn't back up by two individual opposition fans signing up to exeweb to talk purely about the signing.

I would say that it's nailed on.