• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Marcus Flitcroft - Head of Recruitment. What does he do and what is his back story?

Red Monster

So Nelson Iseguan had his loan cut short at Torquay.
I take it he can’t play for us or go out on loan until
the January window reopens.
That’s pretty hard on the lad going into training
but can’t be involved on the pitch .

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

I saw this and it got me wondering whether or not we do something similar? After all Exeter has it's own company in this field (Atass)who have previously been a sponsor.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see Derby have recruited Rovrum's lead analyst, whom Paul Warne worked with there. I wonder...

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I see Derby have recruited Rovrum's lead analyst, whom Paul Warne worked with there. I wonder...
God I hope not!

Isn't Marcus quite settled in Somerset 🤞

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Head of Recruitment Marcus Flitcroft will be giving an audio visual presentation on his role at the club in the Trust Suite on Thursday 30th March.

Marcus is a key member of the backroom staff and has the official title "Head of Recruitment".

If you'd like to hear more about Marcus's role at the club, please feel free to come along.

Doors will open at 5.30pm for refreshments, with the session starting at 6.30pm

All supporters are welcome to join us at what will be a fascinating evening. This event has been organised by the Senior Reds.

Number13

Head of Recruitment Marcus Flitcroft will be giving an audio visual presentation on his role at the club in the Trust Suite on Thursday 30th March.

Marcus is a key member of the backroom staff and has the official title "Head of Recruitment".

If you'd like to hear more about Marcus's role at the club, please feel free to come along.

Doors will open at 5.30pm for refreshments, with the session starting at 6.30pm

All supporters are welcome to join us at what will be a fascinating evening. This event has been organised by the Senior Reds.
Any chance this will be recorded and released? Sounds like an interesting listen and hopefully he will take questions too

Bridgy 81

I think those of us who attended this evening’s Senior Reds meeting with Marcus have a very good idea of the tremendous amount he, and his team, do for us.
We’re very fortunate, in my opinion, to have him on our side.
A very impressive person undertaking a very valuable role.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think those of us who attended this evening’s Senior Reds meeting with Marcus have a very good idea of the tremendous amount he, and his team, do for us.
Anything said on Summer targets?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think since Marcus has come in our recruitment (Quality of recruitment) has improved massively and I think whether under Taylor or Caldwell, Flitcroft is a massive underlying factor in our successes in the transfer market in the last few seasons. Hopefully we will retain him for a long long time.

lamrobhero

Anything said on Summer targets?
No. It was more about methodology. The data available about individual players and analysis and video clips was a real eye opener for me.