• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Morecambe Vs Exeter City 6:30pm

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
The talking scrotum never mentioned the penalty incident, for me we were the ones unlucky to go in at half time losing and we deserved all the points come the end.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
The talking scrotum never mentioned the penalty incident, for me we were the ones unlucky to go in at half time losing and we deserved all the points come the end.
That incident was not shown on the brief Sky high highlights either, and this now seems to be the norm these days. Does the EFL seek to restrict coverage of these incidents under it's contract with Sky ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does the EFL seek to restrict coverage of these incidents under it's contract with Sky ?
No. There's no conspiracy, just that Sky don't put the effort in to cover the appropriate highlights for lower league sides.

tonykellowfan

Indeed. I would have liked another look at the last minute goal line cross to see what actually happened there.