• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Most annoying advert ever.....

Red Robbo

Build your own bait boat.

Get a f*cking life!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster

Get a f*cking life!
I laughed out loud (lol i believe) when i saw that advert.

ECFC TOM

I know someone who wants a bait boat.

M Earl

Cilit BANG! or Go Compare.com....or Elephant.com.....or Kellogs Fruit and Fibre (the one years ago with Ross Kemp in it especially - it's seared onto my brain as audio-visual torture). And, here it is if you want to punish yourself! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IXkHCV3UaY

ECFC JP

Cilit BANG! or Go Compare.com....or Elephant.com.....or Kellogs Fruit and Fibre (the one years ago with Ross Kemp in it especially - it's seared onto my brain as audio-visual torture). And, here it is if you want to punish yourself! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IXkHCV3UaY
Put that Vanish advert in there to.

KP & Boys

1 minute ahead of the guy in the Argyle shirt at t
Any of the Orange "I am.....all of the w@nkers that no gives a flying fig about" ads.....what a complete bag of boll0cks.:mad:

Swanaldo

Can anyone explain to me why the bait boat needs GPS? Surely it's never going to be out of your sight (assuming you can be arsed to build it from 276 separate bits at £6.99 a pop)

ecfcandy

lloyds tsb

Red Lion

For me nothing can be worse than the annoying Halifax ads.

The fat, dumpy, frumpy, blonde little tart who announced that she was just a 'Banking babe' was bad enough, but they had the sense to ditch that one.

Why, oh why, did they persist with that obnoxious black tw*t for so many years? On another thread, he came quite high in the league for faces you just could not tire of punching.

As someone said on Exeweb, it is well worth the credit crunch and the apparent collapse of our whole fiscal regime, as Halifax have finally ditched the foul ****-head.

loobygrecian

The Macdonalds advert -how bloody stoopid!