• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I love listening to the pod, and I never miss an episode now. If it's just exeter city you want there's the excellent big bank theory.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
we want to open the pod up to a bigger audience next season (esp with guests) and as it is, 90 percent Exeter chat isn't appealing to many potential listeners. Plus, we enjoy talking nonsense. It's a lot of stupid fun.

However, we absolutely want to follow every game and will obv focus more on the bigger games and moments. That will always be the constant through line .

I hope the more you get to know the presenters (their willies etc) the more it'll hurt/be joyful to listen to when when Exeter win/lose/get promoted to the prem

Yeah, yeah, here we go, it's like Noel Edmonds all over again.....

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah, yeah, here we go, it's like Noel Edmonds all over again.....
Except this time it's less blobby, more nobby.

STURTZ

Or Michael Jackson, riding on our coat tails to some kind of second hand success.

tom_ecfc

Or Michael Jackson, riding on our coat tails to some kind of second hand success.
Always preferred Blaine as my favourite ‘David’ City supporter 😉

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
David Prowse anyone?

pre_pandemic_peter

**** me, this podcast is unbearable now. The constant goading of Jon by Alfie is so tiresome.

Boyo

**** me, this podcast is unbearable now. The constant goading of Jon by Alfie is so tiresome.
I also find this a little tiresome. Additionally, whereas Jon's knowledge of ECFC is deep (although not always accurate), his life-experiences are quite shallow, which I find makes it a little cringey at times. The occasional silly stuff is quite amusing but if that becomes the the main theme, then I'll be tuning out.
If they want to expand the audience however, then a move away from heavy ECFC content is inevitable.

DavidEarl

uh-oh

Grecian Max

@DavidEarl can we have a metal detector spin off at the training ground?

Lost studs from yesteryear