• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

DavidEarl

@DavidEarl can we have a metal detector spin off at the training ground?

Lost studs from yesteryear
Yes, with Noel Edmonds and Chris Martin

pre_pandemic_peter

Sort it out son. You need a new angle.

JamieEcfc

we want to open the pod up to a bigger audience next season (esp with guests) and as it is, 90 percent Exeter chat isn't appealing to many potential listeners. Plus, we enjoy talking nonsense. It's a lot of stupid fun.

However, we absolutely want to follow every game and will obv focus more on the bigger games and moments. That will always be the constant through line .

I hope the more you get to know the presenters (their willies etc) the more it'll hurt/be joyful to listen to when when Exeter win/lose/get promoted to the prem
I really enjoy the episodes, Alfie’s been a great addition, would be nice to keep the ECFC element, even if it is brief.. id rather listen to you talk about your encounters with inanimate objects during a bad run of form than the negatives from a bad afternoon, need that light relief

Your journey through building the pod has actually been quite extraordinary though looking back and finding Jon was great fortune

I don’t think you would have had the even half the experience/content with Argyle /Torquay or most clubs for that matter. this pod has highlighted real positives within the club and our engagement with fans

Latest podcast with Maisie Adams was absolutely bloody superb. As was last week's analysis of the talksport appearance.

@DavidEarl Did you forget to ask her what team she supports? Also seems like you forgot to talk about Exeter again👀🤣🤣🤣

DavidEarl

we're up. easy street.

need some transfer goss to get our teeth into.

Can't wait to get promoted next season

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
@DavidEarl can we have a metal detector spin off at the training ground?

Lost studs from yesteryear
Most headed in the direction of Tiffanys and the Quay Club. 🍺🍷🕺💔

PaulGortonSucks

do you think david beckham wears his own fragrance?

tom_ecfc

do you think david beckham wears his own fragrance?
Very quiet on this thread…is the podcast still going?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very quiet on this thread…is the podcast still going?
It is. I still listen, but it's probably not getting a lot of attention on Exeweb because they don't really discuss City much anymore.

I've actually got into Chatabix more lately.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
It is. I still listen, but it's probably not getting a lot of attention on Exeweb because they don't really discuss City much anymore.

I've actually got into Chatabix more lately.
Chatabix is great morning listen, just enough intrigue but nothing too taxing just a good ramble 😅

As for MNF, I like the new direction and always prefer the interview eps - the Ellis Platten one was a fun listen