• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Number 10 - Sam Nombe - To Rotherham United

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
And rightly so 🤣
OK lets put an end to this shall we as your hole digging is getting boring :)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
OK lets put an end to this shall we as your hole digging is getting boring :)
My hole digging? Chas should have got you in to dig his bore hole 😁

In any case, whatever we get 'up front' we're not going to be spunking it all in one go. We might break the record for an inbound player but not by an awful lot IMO - not that much that we'd require a huge lump sum payment.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
As long as he’s not sold on a pcp deal

robchave

My hole digging? Chas should have got you in to dig his bore hole 😁

In any case, whatever we get 'up front' we're not going to be spunking it all in one go. We might break the record for an inbound player but not by an awful lot IMO - not that much that we'd require a huge lump sum payment.
Is it just me? I'm no prude, but I really dislike that turn of phrase. I'd hate for Exeweb to descend to the level of Conservative Party 'salty' language. Can we keep it for the terraces?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it just me? I'm no prude, but I really dislike that turn of phrase. I'd hate for Exeweb to descend to the level of Conservative Party 'salty' language. Can we keep it for the terraces?
Seconded

grecian ern

just a thought, alan ball got man. city to stump up £500k for martin phillips, a good player yes, but worth half a million? it seemed at the time bally was doing us a 'favour'. has matt done the same, getting 1 mil out of a notoriously tight chairman seems a monumental achievement. if it is the case rotherham have got a good player and we've done well too

HarryECFC

Not in the team tonight... He's off!

Langer

Nombe conducted himself impeccably throughout this long drawn out transfer situation he could have run his contract down and left for nothing and secured better wages/signing on fee I don’t forget things like that.Good Luck and many thanks Sammy.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
just a thought, alan ball got man. city to stump up £500k for martin phillips, a good player yes, but worth half a million? it seemed at the time bally was doing us a 'favour'. has matt done the same, getting 1 mil out of a notoriously tight chairman seems a monumental achievement. if it is the case rotherham have got a good player and we've done well too
No chance KMT would risk his reputation like that at this stage of his career.

Well-known Exeweb poster
And didn't Bally then say that buster would be the first 10 million pound player. I must admit buster and the German feller rosler? Looked absolutely amazing for a season or so..