• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Years Eve and Exeter Chiefs

Ian Sideman

I would rather support Argyle than support any rugby team, Chiefs included.
Bovvered. Na.

Willy Nilly

I like most sports, and I have to say that this 'hatred' of something as simple as a game is a bit strange. I think I am right in saying that, way back when city started out, many people only gave the club a few years believing it would be a flash in the pan, such was the strength of rugby in the region. It doesn't suprise me that chiefs have gone from strength to strength, but it hasn't stopped us from growing as a club either. I wonder what WE would have done with a 5 mil cash windfall.
****** it up the wall I suspect.

Red the Paper

Banned
In short, rugby is game played by w*nkers, watched by w*nkers (the women included).
Just for Mr Sideman.

Enjoy your rugby

Red the Paper

Banned
Indeed, my hatred of that particular abuse of a saturday afternoon is such that, for once, I even find myself in agreement with Mr Red here! - and that must surely be an Exeweb first.
No mate, I have counted at least 3 times in December we have been singing from the same Carol Sheet.

Good luck to the Harlequins tomorrow.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck the Exeter Chiefs.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
we have been singing from the same Carol Sheet..
Feckin' carol singers...what a bunch of w*nkers!

geoffwp

Feckin' carol singers...what a bunch of w*nkers!
Fekkin Christmas. Fekkin good will. Humbug.

Jean Jeannie

Gunna see what all the fuss is about tomoz - yes it's on my fb status

Oldsmobile-88

Gunna see what all the fuss is about tomoz - yes it's on my fb status
One stop the other way from your house,Jean.....Lasher will be filling his boots in the bar during the game,no doubt...;)

Jean Jeannie

One stop the other way from your house,Jean.....Lasher will be filling his boots in the bar during the game,no doubt...;)
Very convenient living here Olds. Lasher is feeling a little tender from last night where he demolished best part of a box of Stella :-#. The plus side is he may take in more of the game today ^o). Give us a bell if you are out later.