• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nombe and blackman could be in trouble

dontpassback

Released pending further enquiries,therefore no reason why he shouldn’t play at derby

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
What is it with people filming things on camera phones and then posting it? Proper Snidey
This is the sort of country we have become :(

Ash

Bugger, that's Jamal not playing tomorrow night then I reckon.
If reports of Nombe having spent the night in the cells are correct, he may be unavailable too. Seriously bad timing for this, not that there would have been a good time. Harry Lee MOTM performance tomorrow perhaps?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
This has certainly cleared up one point…..we are literally looking at a whole new ball game now.

Ash

This has certainly cleared up one point…..we are literally looking at a whole new ball game now.
Nah, we'll still be playing football tomorrow, just maybe without a couple of players who would otherwise have played 😋

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Released pending further enquiries,therefore no reason why he shouldn’t play at derby
That will depend on what frame of mind he will be in……at least it is still only local news so hopefully if he does play the Derby fans will not know anything about so he will not get any grief from them.

Unfortunately it will be a different matter once the Argiggle fans get to know as I am sure they inevitably will do.

wiveygrecian

Nah, we'll still be playing football tomorrow, just maybe without a couple of players who would otherwise have played 😋
Don’t know why they wouldn’t be playing tbh. It will take a while for the report to come in etc . I hope to see a full strength line up tomorrow night

Grecianpasty

There is nothing in that police statement that would prevent any player from playing tomorrow.

John William

Derby players will doubtless try to wind up ours. Could get feisty.

manc grecian

That will depend on what frame of mind he will be in……at least it is still only local news so hopefully if he does play the Derby fans will not know anything about so he will not get any grief from them.

Unfortunately it will be a different matter once the Argiggle fans get to know as I am sure they inevitably will do.
Aye bet they're sitting themselves about the prospect of Argyle away. Like going to Galatassary