• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Non League Lettering

MagzECFC

Wow, The similarities are endless...

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
Wow, The similarities are endless...
I completely AGREE there, chum.

;)

MagzECFC

I completely AGREE there, chum.

;)
Made I Larf

;)

Ebs

Just had a look at this and will give my view. I called into the shop in September and gave my order for letters and number on a home shirt and I was leaving I saw one that had recently been done hanging up and I asked to have a look and soon realised it wasnt the official lettering. I explained this to whoever was behind the desk, and they understood and gave me my money back.

Dissapointing but glad it will be resolved for next season

exeips

I'm just pointing out the obvious reason, and I'm guessing Bob, who is Kelly's boss, should know the reasoning
Just wandering,who's Bob & who does he work for?

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just wandering,who's Bob & who does he work for?
Doesn't he own Sho or something? Don't think hes employed by the club but could be wrong.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
This has irritated me since I first saw it. The Conference font is completely different to the FL one, this oversight meant I never did buy numbers + a name on the back, which I was planning to do at the beginning of the season.

Oli is right...attention to details...

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
ECFC Girl knew someone that send it back.
Exeweb took his back.
That is the same person.

You can't blame the club if they order stuff and it doesn't come through from the suppliers. You could blame the suppliers but that won't get you anywhere. we have been stuck in a contract with SHO for the past few years as they were about the only suppliers that would contemplate doing business with us, I imagine. Add this to the fact that they are Swansea based so I'm assuming (maybe wrongly) Mike Lewis had a hand in their contract with us all those years ago.

We'll just have to wait and see what the new contract with Carbrini? brings.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
But why are we selling football league numbers and non league lettering. After venturing into the Luton shop and seeing gold bordered letters I feel a little ripped off?
You feel a little ripped off, but you don't want a refund, (as you pointed out in the week )so would be interested to hear what your point is behind this thread :S