• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Thanks, hienze. Just from a rumour site then.

Ash

It would appear from sources at our club and confirmed by your own twitter site. That a fee has been agreed around £1.4 million. The figure which is near what I had said we would be paying. However although it probably won't be disclosed your club will have a sell on figure of around 20%, maybe a tad more.
LOL! What would we do without you to let us know what's happening at our club?

BTW, I'll bet you anything you like that he doesn't end up at Brentford for 1.4 million.

Well-known Exeweb poster
this bb guy, as u gathered i dont like him , why,? cos he's something to do with brentford, its a package, if theyre 'negotiating' they'll send a troll in and keep a feel on what the fans think , surprised no one else realised.

edit troll aint the right term but u get what i mean

Last edited:

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
A secret agent, you mean? I guess you've got a keen eye for that kind of thing.

Banksy

A secret agent, you mean? I guess you've got a keen eye for that kind of thing.
Well , The World is not enough for Ollie.

fred binneys head

I agree with 007, what Brentford are most worried about is what we think.

Well-known Exeweb poster
I agree with 007, what Brentford are most worried about is what we think.
for the amount of money involved a guy looking at/covering a clubs/targets media would i imagine be pretty basic.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
A chap who works for ecfc on one of the 'committee's ' has said to me that currently there are more than one club negotiating with city. Obviously one is Brentford but he didnt/wouldn't say who else is involved. Brentford are offering the least money but the best add ons, where as the other club(s) are offering a higher transfer fee but lower add ons.

Personally I'd take the highest current sale price as there is no guarantee that he'll be sold on for a big fee. Just look at what happened with Grimes.

hienzeECFC

A chap who works for ecfc on one of the 'committee's ' has said to me that currently there are more than one club negotiating with city. Obviously one is Brentford but he didnt/wouldn't say who else is involved. Brentford are offering the least money but the best add ons, where as the other club(s) are offering a higher transfer fee but lower add ons.

Personally I'd take the highest current sale price as there is no guarantee that he'll be sold on for a big fee. Just look at what happened with Grimes.
Id rather a middle ground is found - but I suspect we'll accept more than one bid and Oliie will choose where he wants to go

StroudGrecian

Well , The World is not enough for Ollie.
No point Wai Lin about it.