• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pedro Borges signs pro

JCWhoosh

"we've got Borges, Pedro Borges".
Something for the terraces next season?

Pmc grecian

Would have been man of the match but for Stano

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
He's done really well since coming in to the side and was excellent yesterday. He's only 17 years old so he's clearly going places. If he carries on with this rate of development he'll be gone by this time next year. I expect the vultures are already circling.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's done really well since coming in to the side and was excellent yesterday. He's only 17 years old so he's clearly going places. If he carries on with this rate of development he'll be gone by this time next year. I expect the vultures are already circling.
The lad played well yesterday but how many times have we said that over the years?

fred binneys head

The lad played well yesterday but how many times have we said that over the years?
He’s only 17, give him a chance.

grecIAN Harris

He’s only 17, give him a chance.
I'm not knocking him or writing him off just trying to keep a balance over what could happen.

fred binneys head

I agree, I was just joking that we hadn’t said many good things about him over the years.

JW57++

Totally agree. His display yesterday gave me real hope for the future - very impressive for a youngster playing in that position.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed, although Grounds would have run him close.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is different from when Chris Shepherd had a promising start to his ECFC career. Borges has some real athleticism about him, which at 17 is only going to get better, and I think he'll become a box to box midfielder. I appreciate at the moment it's only potential, but there's so much potential that I truly believe he will become a star.