• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pedro Borges signs pro

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pedro likes a tackle although maybe not as much as Harrison King from what little I have seen 🙂. I thought he showed what potential he has today. A bit nervous at the start and then was the pick of our midfield until tiring and cramping. Could well be another loan to begin with next season, a bit more time to grow in to his good size frame, but he won't be far away from the first team squad.

Exehausted

Pedro likes a tackle although maybe not as much as Harrison King from what little I have seen 🙂. I thought he showed what potential he has today. A bit nervous at the start and then was the pick of our midfield until tiring and cramping. Could well be another loan to begin with next season, a bit more time to grow in to his good size frame, but he won't be far away from the first team squad.
I thought he was outstanding after his nerves settled. Always available for a pass and kept the ball moving. Jay obviously MOM but he was a close second.

STURTZ

Don't want to go overboard because at age 17 a career in football is far from settled, however this boy does look like the real deal. Now wait for some mega rich club to come and take him away from us.

Bridgy 81

Don't want to go overboard because at age 17 a career in football is far from settled, however this boy does look like the real deal. Now wait for some mega rich club to come and take him away from us.
I likened him in the pre-season friendlies last summer in his playing style to being in the Jude Bellingham mould.
Maybe a tad optimistic, but you never know.

budegrecian

Thought he was excellent today too.
Think he would be even better with the like of McDonald alongside to help guide him through the game.

jimmy

Isn't he 18 and turning 19 in July? DOB - 24/07/2004?

He'll hopefully take his chance in the team with both hands, when it comes.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

No I think he's 17. Year of birth 2005.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought he grew into the game really well and will be one of the few thinking the season has finished too soon

DawlishBouy

That is the first date I saw given for his birthdate. Most sources now give his birthdate as 23rd July 2005.

Grecian Max

Thought he looked proper decent, especially in the second half. I can see him being a squad player rather than a loan out next year.