• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pitch Inspection Friday Morning

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have you thought about googling that information for yourself or do you want to be spoon fed everything?
Yes, I googled.. "Will Exeter City have to pay Tranmere's travel expenses if the game is called off tomorrow and City didn't do a pitch inspection today because they thought it would be OK to leave the pitch inspection until tomorrow".. Bloody waste of time... just got some travel advice for Sri Lanka..

Grecian_Jay

GJ

Looks like plenty of people have already explained the logic of the process to you.
Well it depends how you look at it. So far I haven't read a logical explanation. But I guess yours would be similar to the other loose drivel so don't worry about it. :)

Lister

Sorry, too busy Googling stuff to keep Lister happy.
I just googled the question and got the answer, but then I used with sensible search terms.

Grecian_Jay

I just googled the question and got the answer, but then I used with sensible search terms.
Well if you have your spoon at the ready I am hungry....

Lister

Ok into google:

"What costs would Exeter have to pay Tranmere if the game got postponed and they hadn't conducted a pointless inspection 30 hours prior to kick-off when no decision was ever going to made".

Computer said no.
OK, if you want to be that specific, try texting that to AQA and let them tell you. I suppose you want someone to tell you the number now?

Grecian_Jay

OK, if you want to be that specific, try texting that to AQA and let them tell you. I suppose you want someone to tell you the number now?
I am still waiting for you to spoon feed me the answer. Are we liable for Tranmere's costs yes or no?

GJ

Looks like plenty of people have already explained the logic of the process to you.
You need to take into account that Grecian_Jay is a f*cking idiot :)

I am still waiting for you to spoon feed me the answer. Are we liable for Tranmere's costs yes or no?
Dunno, but if we were to wait until 11am tomorrow then we'd probably be liable for the cost of catering being organised, and that can't be cheap.

A377 Lad

Have you thought about googling that information for yourself or do you want to be spoon fed everything?
Your very patronising aren't you? It's a football forum, people discuss football and people ask questions that they hope other people can answer, hardly a big deal is it? If you don't want to answer it you don't have to.

Grecian_Jay

You need to take into account that Grecian_Jay is a f*cking idiot :)
I thank you for your kind words barryfullash*t [y]