• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoffs Tixs

Andy Holloway

If there are more than 5000 and a good atmosphere it's not a huge problem - and there's still time to sell more. If we come back from Lincoln with a good result maybe we'll get 6k. But, as others have commented - it doesn't feel quite the same as last season.
The reduced capacity is roughly 5.6k, less whatever has to be 'lost' for Sky cameras and away supporter segregation strips. So probably a capacity closer to 5.4/5k than 6k.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
The reduced capacity is roughly 5.6k, less whatever has to be 'lost' for Sky cameras and away supporter segregation strips. So probably a capacity closer to 5.4/5k than 6k.
Hm. A few hundred less than I thought. Be good when the new stand is finished so that the older supporters can rest easy.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Was west Brom a sell out? That crowd was narrowly over 5600.

As far as I am aware the bank can hold 3970 unless it has been reduced this season due to jungle path being shut. Add in 2116? Capacity of the ip stand and you get 6086. I guess we lose about 100 seats to the segregation, maybe a similar number to sky. Would hope it is possible to at match the crowd for west brom.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
A bit more than that, officially just over 6000 - less the barrier between home / away and camera positions, say 5800; we had 5638 for WBA and didn't quite sell out.

[overlapped with RP's post]

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
News from the Club on ticket sales for the second leg https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/may/play-off-semi-final-ticket-news/

Boyo

The article says that there is "limited space" left on the BB and the stand has sold out. Could be marketing speak of course.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
If anyone does miss out on tickets or cannot attend for numerous reason the 2nd leg is being covered on Sky Sports mix which I believe is free if you have Sky without a sky sports subscription.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Unclaimed seats by season ticket holders will be released for sale at midday.

Couldn't they rush out some City Cushions and populate the New Old Stand?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Are we prepared for tickets for Wembley !