• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoffs Tixs

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Morning Grecians, Luton fan here wanting to wish you every success in the play-offs and for what it's worth i think you will go one better than last season and join us in L1 next season.
I have always enjoyed our games with two proper clubs playing entertaining football the right way and League 1 football will definitely suit both of us more so than the hit & rush of League 2.
The hospitality previously shown by your club and fans has always been 1st class and being in a lovely part of the country makes Exeter away a popular fixture for many of us.
Best of luck starting Saturday, many of us Hatters will be rooting for you !
thank you - we hope to see you in League 1

eurogrecian

600 sold so far. [/url]
Not a huge number. We took nearly that many to Carlisle for the POSF 1st leg on a Sunday night last year.
Lack of enthusiasm or tough times on the money front?

muppetdodger

Not a huge number. We took nearly that many to Carlisle for the POSF 1st leg on a Sunday night last year.
Lack of enthusiasm or tough times on the money front?
I think last year having been bottom and then climbing into the playoffs there was a much better feel about the place. This year we started so well and didn't finish overly convincingly and should have got autos, so the feel good isn't quite there. Being on TV doesn't help and of course the recent spat with tisdale and all his contract malarkey haven't helped.

Last edited:

Red Bill

I think last year having been bottom and then climbing into the playoffs there was a much better feel about the place. This year we started so well and didn't finish overly convincingly and should have got autos, so the feel good isn't quite there. Being on TV doesn't help and of course the recent spat with tisdale and all his contract malarkey haven't helped.
Last year the team were exciting to watch and you felt they could stuff anyone when they clicked, this year the football's been taxing to watch and I don't have a great deal of confidence about getting past our opponents. Maybe other fans feel the same and feel it more likely we'll get stuffed by Lincoln so feel less inclined to make the long trip.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You have until 9am to get a ticket.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still plenty of tickets left for the home leg, considering a large part of the ground is out of use this is pretty staggering, there seems to be a genuine lack of interest in this game.

The limited supply should have seen tickets being gobbled up within 48 hours imho.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
TPC : how many home tickets have been booked/sold for the Lincoln home match?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
TPC : how many home tickets have been booked/sold for the Lincoln home match?
I believe there are plenty available for the Big Bank.

IndoMike

I believe there are plenty available for the Big Bank.
If there are more than 5000 and a good atmosphere it's not a huge problem - and there's still time to sell more. If we come back from Lincoln with a good result maybe we'll get 6k. But, as others have commented - it doesn't feel quite the same as last season.

Avening Posse

Barring a catastrophe at the away leg I would expect it to sell out, will be quite surprised and puzzled if it doesn't