• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoffs Tixs

exehausted2

I have recently been to games with a disabled assistant. However I can only get one ticket at the moment. Does that mean my assistant is going to be in the same priority group as me and buy their ticket alongside me? I am also asking tickets@eccfc

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is probably due to the limitations of the online system.
You should be able to get your assistant ticket as part of your normal entitlement.
If you phone the club - 01392 411243 or email [email protected] you'll be able to get it sorted.

For phone and in person - sales for
Gold priority are from 9:00 am Tuesday
Silver from midday Tuesday
Bronze from 9.00 am Wednesday
Community (registered on our system) from midday Wednesday.

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/may/play-off-semi-final-ticket-news/

Temporarily Exiled

I have recently been to games with a disabled assistant. However I can only get one ticket at the moment. Does that mean my assistant is going to be in the same priority group as me and buy their ticket alongside me? I am also asking tickets@eccfc
Normally if you phone up they're fine with letting you book two tickets in this situation.

exehausted2

Thanks for the reply. Once again the club goes the extra mile. I got reply to my e-mail on a Bank Holiday evening. Do all clubs work like that? I don't know but There are a lot of reasons for being proud to be a Grecian!

grecIAN Harris

Does anybody now what the current sale count is?

Andy Holloway

Any tickets bought up to 1600 today - Tuesday - and that are/were to be posted have gone this evening 1st Class, in 'normal' places they should be with you tomorrow Wednesday - this includes away leg tickets!

I managed to get 1 this afternoon through my trust membership. I am after 2 more tickets and contacted a friend who is a season ticket holder, she called the club and was told all away tickets had been sold.
Anyone know if this is true, or was there a cut off date for season ticket holders.

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I managed to get 1 this afternoon through my trust membership. I am after 2 more tickets and contacted a friend who is a season ticket holder, she called the club and was told all away tickets had been sold.
Anyone know if this is true, or was there a cut off date for season ticket holders.
Only gold priority could buy away tickets up to midday today, it was then going to go to silver up to 5pm, and bronze including season ticket holders after that. Season ticket holders I believe are bronze priority unless they are in other groups to promote them to either silver or bronze. They are guarunteed for home matches but not for away ones.

I would be a little surprised if the whole 1000 have gone already, but guess it is possible.

Saint James

Thanks for the reply. Once again the club goes the extra mile. I got reply to my e-mail on a Bank Holiday evening. Do all clubs work like that? I don't know but There are a lot of reasons for being proud to be a Grecian!
Similarly with my son who got a response on BH Monday within an hour - truly terrific customer service to those responsible we salute you

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
It is not true, there were well over 300 away tickets left at CoP today (5pm)