• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle vs Exeter City Official Matchday Thread.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll go for it then.

If we had not of won on Saturday, I would be dreading the trip to the **** hole. But, as a matter of fact, I'm quietly confident about our chances down there. I think it will be a tight game, with not many goals in it but I think if we perform similarly to how we did against Fleetwood we'll sneak a 0-1 win.

Come on City! Let's ****ing smash em!

UTC!!!!!!!

ECFC_George

[video=youtube_share;7R_L5hCDD_A]http://youtu.be/7R_L5hCDD_A[/video]

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think this could be a five goal thriller. Not sure which team'll get the odd goal in five though. We need to rough their keeper up a bit; he's a bit on the dodgy side!

wemissmoxey

Hi Peter,

I heard a rumour you were flying over for this one, did you get cold feet Old Bean ??

Alistair20000

Unfortunately I have work commitments that will prevent a trip to Britain's Ocean City but hope to keep up on the wireless.

Another win would do us the power of good and put the spoke into the P/O prospects of our Green chums.

UTC

PeteUSA

Bugger that! As long as that ********s in charge, I wont be participating. Incidently is it you that hails from the Wirrell, or is it the other chimp?

wemissmoxey

Bugger that! As long as that ********s in charge, I wont be participating. Incidently is it you that hails from the Wirrell, or is it the other chimp?
............... which other chimp ??

I'm Devonian through and through Pete.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

There was another chimp that had a style close to your own; I think he was a closet Tranmere Rovers fan, who lived on the Wirrell and was familiar with The Bromborough pub.

wemissmoxey

There was another chimp that had a style close to your own; I think he was a closet Tranmere Rovers fan, who lived on the Wirrell and was familiar with The Bromborough pub.
(rofl)

Ask the Upstart, he knows more about this than me.

Alistair20000

FYI Pate: Missy is to be found in jungle country in the great void east of Exeter.

Here to help.