• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle vs Exeter City Official Matchday Thread.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
(rofl)

Ask the Upstart, he knows more about this than me.
Whats he got to do with it? I believe he might have a lady (I'm assuming) friend. I think Willy Nilly is the other chimp in question.

Rog H K

Today's Olde Short Film: THUMBS UP EXETER!

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRmQpyi-2Rs[/video]

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Can't be there tonight. Will be listening nervously on Grecian Player!

Exeweb's match preview - http://www.exeweb.com/2014/03/24/next-up-plymouth-argyle-away/

Take care all who are going.

FAN-TATIC

I have it on good advice that Ole Goalortwo (better known as ('OG') will be in the starting line up for tonight's game. Let's hope that Tisdale does not play him in the back 4!!!! OG never misses! (facepalm)

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Fanny, we dont need OG. Their keeper Jake Cole is crap; He's only in there because LM's injured. He needs closing down quickly when hes dealing with backpasses, and generally roughed up at every opportunity (within the perameters of the rules you understand). Do as I say and we'll win 3-1, sorted.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Today's Olde Short Film: THUMBS UP EXETER!

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRmQpyi-2Rs[/video]
Bleddy hell Rog! A bit of a rush job there I fancy! If anybody watches that newsreel all the way through, I'll wake up with a 12 inch tool!

elginCity

If anybody watches that newsreel all the way through, I'll wake up with a 12 inch tool!
Congratulations, Pete, hope you know what to do with it!

Spirit of Bally, '93.

UTC!!

Number13

Dont get beat.
We will get the 3 wins required elsewhere which is the big picture
Also, dont allow them 3 points towards the play offs
We need this to be the only season they finish above us!!!!

geoffwp

Bleddy hell Rog! A bit of a rush job there I fancy! If anybody watches that newsreel all the way through, I'll wake up with a 12 inch tool!
Got your tape measure handy pete? Pleasant surprise is at hand. :) Phew Rog, well done son. I will travel with less nerves now after watching that.
come on you reds. Battle of the river plate spirit.

PeteUSA

Got your tape measure handy pete? Pleasant surprise is at hand. :) Phew Rog, well done son. I will travel with less nerves now after watching that. Come on you reds. Battle of the river plate spirit.
Yes, but wasnt the HMS Exeter sunk by enemy action later in the war, or was it 'scrapped' following its return to blighty in rough shape? I know the bell off the boat hangs proudly in the Guildhall, but where did the rest of the ship go?