• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale vs Exeter City Matchday Thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not started one this season. Can't do much worse than some. Hoping for a positive result. UTC.

CWH-NYC_

Not started one this season. Can't do much worse than some. Hoping for a positive result. UTC.
That is very true, wish you luck!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
We need a win today. Pure and simple. Caldwell needs a win. I really hope we win for Caldwell's sake as much as ours. Another defeat and we'll have to start seriously looking over our backs

grecIAN Harris

We need a win today. Pure and simple. Caldwell needs a win. I really hope we win for Caldwell's sake as much as ours. Another defeat and we'll have to start seriously looking over our backs
Another performance like the on on Tuesday night by Aimson and you'll have start looking over yours.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I enjoy our trips to Burslem, but not today. Will be listening in later and hoping for 3 points.

tom_ecfc

The large pitch, lack of 90 min match fitness players and poor quality of the grass could send Exeweb into meltdown come 5pm. You’ve got just over 6 hours to get your popcorn in!

• Haha
Reactions: Ash

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another performance like the on on Tuesday night by Aimson and you'll have start looking over yours.
I stand by what I have said re. Aimson so far. I haven't slated him at all, I Just do not think he is a top end league one defender as many are desperate to portray him as, he is Mid to lower and certainly as I have before better than what we have, but Diabate and Hartridge should develop to be ahead of him this time next season. IF he was a TOP end league one defender He would either still be a Argyle or Bolton or played a significantly higher proportion of their games this season outside of an injury crisis

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Goals for Stanno and Nombe today. Defensively we're solid so I'm calling it as 2-0 win and a slap in the moaners' faces.

fred binneys head

Come on city, let’s get at them from the start and have a solid, deserved 3-0 win.

Sausage, cheese and brown sauce for my oatcakes today 👍

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I actually think we will win today. 2-1 to us from 1 down