• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale vs Exeter City Matchday Thread

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
At least this side makes sense and looks balanced. be interesting to see how Stanno does in Jevani's role, but Kite ahead of Key is pretty mental.

We pure and simple need a win today

CWH-NYC_

Another one absent through personal reason !!!!!
And the one we were all raving about in the last match- typical.

robchave

Looks like 3 - 4 - 3 ?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
That says 4-3-3 to me. Sweeney at right back, Aimson and Franz in the middle with Caprice at left back. Collins, Harper and Kite in the middle with Nombe, Scott and Stanno up front.

robchave

That says 4-3-3 to me. Sweeney at right back, Aimson and Franz in the middle with Caprice at left back. Collins, Harper and Kite in the middle with Nombe, Scott and Stanno up front.
Hope not. Never seen Caprice as a strong tackler. He just seems to dangle a foot and loses most 50/50s.

grecIAN Harris

At least this side makes sense and looks balanced. be interesting to see how Stanno does in Jevani's role, but Kite ahead of Key is pretty mental.

We pure and simple need a win today
Did you go on Tuesday? Key doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the starting line up after his performance. Appalling doesn't even begin to do it justice.

Exehausted

What will the formation be? 3-4-3
Sweeney, Aimson, Hartridge,
Kite, Collins, Harper, Caprice
Stanno, Nombe, Scott

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have liked what I have seen of Kite at wing back. Mobile, good pass on him, and decent defensively. Seems a safer bet than Josh Key in that position at the moment.

manc grecian

Did you go on Tuesday? Key doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the starting line up after his performance. Appalling doesn't even begin to do it justice.
Could play him in the right position before judging

manc grecian

I have liked what I have seen of Kite at wing back. Mobile, good pass on him, and decent defensively. Seems a safer bet than Josh Key in that position at the moment.
He barely goes past the halfway line and we miss his tenacity in midfield

Reactions: Ash